Terms of Service
DISCLAIMER: The provision of information by BCHRevolution and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to BCHRevolution participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the BCHRevolution owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to BCHRevolution. In order to join BCHRevolution and become a member, you must indicate on the BCHRevolution registration form that you agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms and Conditions
Being of sound mind and legal age, I hereby agree that I have requested information about BCHRevolution.
1. BCHRevolution does not provide advice on the suitability of its services offered for the members' particular circumstances, nor does BCHRevolution exercise any judgment on the members' behalf, especially relating to the tax position. It is the members' responsibility to take independent advice as to the suitability of services for the members' particular circumstances. No information on the BCHRevolution website should be considered a recommendation or solicitation to invest in any particular service.
2. I have read the General Disclaimer above. I understand it and undertake to abide by it.
3. I hereby affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with BCHRevolution against my will.
4. I understand that if I decide to join BCHRevolution, I will get access to worldwide investment opportunities and that BCHRevolution will work on my behalf.
5. I have NOT been led to believe that this activity is a franchise, or employment opportunity.
6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of, or collecting information for, or on behalf of any government agency.
7. I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the BCHRevolution pages in order to collect information for someone else.
8. I affirm that all the information about or related to BCHRevolution (other than that on the pages available to non-members and the marketing materials authorized for public use) is proprietary and confidential and I will not reveal said information to anyone else.
9. I affirm that any suggestions of how much can possibly be earned with BCHRevolution does not constitute a promise that any specific individual will achieve any particular level of earnings. I understand that there are no guarantees of earnings and that any money I risk may be lost.
10. I hereby affirm that my registration as a BCHRevolution member is an act of my own volition, and will entitle me access to private and confidential information which I will keep confidential.
11. Multiple accounts are not permitted. Each member can have ONLY one account with his/her own user name, email address and payment processors. There can be only one account on one IP address. Unless there is permission from the admin or support to participate in the contest event, help the downline, or the like.
12. BCHRevolution is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of BCHRevolution, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between BCHRevolution and its member.
13. You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from BCHRevolution are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Moreover, the information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
14. All the data giving by a member to BCHRevolution will be only used privately and not disclosed to any third parties. BCHRevolution is not responsible or liable for any loss of data.
15. You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter and not an investment advice.
16. BCHRevolution reserves the right to change the rules of the programme at any time and at its sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
17. BCHRevolution is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to BCHRevolution that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
18. BCHRevolution reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation.
19. If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.
20. All funds are accepted and paid via payment processors chosen by BCHRevolution and it may add other payment methods and/or digital currencies at any time at its sole discretion. You agree that all payments to BCHRevolution are final and that BCHRevolution has a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where BCHRevolution expressly allows refunds.
21. It is your responsibility to make sure your payment system account ID’s are accurate and up-to-date. BCHRevolution is not responsible for any missed payments due to inaccurate information or the upkeep of your payment system accounts.
22. It is the responsibility of the members to check their payment system accounts to be sure they actually received all payments that they should have received.
23. When members fund their BCHRevolution account, the purpose of such funding is Participation in research development .
26. The offer and acceptance of the Participation in research development provided for herein may be prohibited or limited in certain jurisdictions. It is understood that it is the responsibility of the member, or any person who is considering making an investment in BCHRevolution, to inform himself regarding, and to comply with, all the legal provisions and regulations in force in his jurisdiction with respect to the making and delivery of the investment, exchange controls, taxes and similar matters. The member must be of legal age in their country to open an account with BCHRevolution. You agree to be of legal age in your country to partake in this programme, and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years.
27. If the member does not agree with the current account balance information relating to the account transactions, he/she must inform BCHRevolution immediately. If appropriate, the member should send a claim to BCHRevolution enclosing the copies of the necessary documents in the event of a non-acknowledged transaction, a failed transaction or a problem concerning the settlement of a transaction. BCHRevolution will examine the claim within 14 days after its receipt, and if it refuses it, will give notice to the account holder concerning the refusal, any sum accepted after examination of the claim will be credited to the member's account with value date similar to the accounting of the incorrect transaction.
28. Failure to inform BCHRevolution about the claim shall constitute an absolute acceptance and approval of the action or omission by the member. BCHRevolution reserves the right not to act on instructions provided by the member if BCHRevolution is not satisfied as to their authenticity. BCHRevolution reserves the right to contact the member regarding withdrawal requests or other transactions in order to perform security checks. BCHRevolution will not be liable or responsible for the consequences of any delay or any loss arising as a result of being unable to contact the member to complete the security checks.
29. Spam Policy: Sending "spam" (unsolicited email) to promote BCHRevolution is not allowed. If BCHRevolution determines that a member used spam to promote BCHRevolution , that membership could be terminated immediately. BCHRevolution strictly prohibits its members from using spam and other forms of Internet abuse to seek referrals. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following: - Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient; - "Unsolicited commercial email" (UCE), while regarded as legal in some jurisdictions, is regarded as spam by most Internet service providers (ISPs), and may not be used to promote BCHRevolution. - Messages posted to Usenet, message boards, and forums that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, or posted in excessive volume, or in violation of the Usenet, message board, or forum rules. - Inappropriate solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system (such as ICQ). - Certain off-line activities that, while not considered spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws. - BCHRevolution may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions: Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, BCHRevolution may immediately terminate the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the account, the loss of all referrals, and a prohibition against any future membership. Account Suspension: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, BCHRevolution may immediately suspend the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Suspension is intended to prevent the abuser from benefiting from their abusive activities by prohibiting the offender from registering referrals. After a thorough investigation, if the spamming incident is verified, but does not rise to the level of a terminable offense, BCHRevolution may (but is not obligated to) lift the suspension. How to Report Abuse: If you wish to report a violation of our Spam Policy, please send a message via Contact Us. NOTE: Incomplete complaints will result in enforcement delays. For example, all e-mail spam complaints must include the original e-mail headers. If you do not know how to include e-mail headers in your complaint, please consult your email programme's manual.
30. The BCHRevolution service is provided on an as-is basis. No guarantees or warranties are provided that the service will be available at any particular times or that it will satisfy any particular quality expectations. The owners and managers of BCHRevolution are held harmless in respect of any failure or degradation of service.
31. Any member may terminate his or her membership at any time by writing to email@example.com in the Member Area. If you choose to deactivate your membership, you could lose all of your referrals. You could also forfeit all future benefits from BCHRevolution, including the right to receive refunds.
32. BCHRevolution may ignore unnecessary emails sent to them. The primary example of an unnecessary email is a question already answered on the BCHRevolution website. All members and prospective members should read the entire BCHRevolution website thoroughly.
34 BCHRevolution programme may not be abused in any way – this includes attempting to discredit the website in any way. Any member, who abuses BCHRevolution, will be removed and banned from re-entering. All decisions made by BCHRevolution are final and not subject to recourse.
35. From time to time, the BCHRevolution may import the entire BCHRevolution membership into another programme, maintaining the BCHRevolution genealogy. This will also be done on the basis that people imported into the other programme will have to activate their accounts by a certain deadline in order to become members of the other programme. If they don't activate their accounts by the deadline, they will be dropped from the other programme. One benefit of this procedure is that BCHRevolution members receive their BCHRevolution downline in the other programme (to the extent that accounts are activated). Another benefit is that those, who don't want to be in the new programme, will be dropped automatically if they do nothing. Prior to such an import, BCHRevolution managers will inform all BCHRevolution members by email and in the Member Area of the expected import and the reasons for it. Subsequent to the import, managers of the other programme will email those imported from BCHRevolution to explain the benefits of the other programme, and to provide them with the procedure to activate their accounts, should they wish to become members of the other programme. More than one email may be sent by the managers of the other programme. (BCHRevolution members, who don't activate their accounts in the other programme by the deadline, will be dropped from that programme.) BCHRevolution members agree to receive the emails referred to in this rule. (Privacy: Any import as per this rule will be on the basis that the managers of the other programme will not abuse the BCHRevolution email addresses in any way. Once the deadline has been reached, all unactivated accounts in the other programme will be deleted and the email addresses for these deleted accounts will not be retained by managers of the other programme.)
36. Individual BCHRevolution members are not responsible for the performance of BCHRevolution or any other programmes, products, and services provided by BCHRevolution. Individual BCHRevolution members, including those who introduce, sponsor, or refer other members, incur no liabilities or obligations in respect of BCHRevolution's financial decisions and directions and any other programmes, products, and services launched.
37. Copyright: The contents and works on the BCHRevolution website, including its logo, prepared by the operator of the website shall be subject to a copyright law. Reproduction, processing, dissemination and any type of use beyond what is permitted under copyright requires written authorisation from the respective author and/or the manufacturer.
38. Limitations of Liability: BCHRevolution shall not be liable for any losses arising from delay in the transmission of the funds due to causes beyond its control. BCHRevolution shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages occurring as a result of military force, political intervention, and the prescriptions of domestic or foreign authorities or events occurring as a result of catastrophy or Act of God.
39. Termination of Agreement: Member has a right to notify the administration of BCHRevolution of his/her desire to close the account at any time. In this case a liquidation of the account in BCHRevolution and removal of all personal data specified by the member at registration takes place after finishing of identification of applicant's personality and its check for compliance with the personality of the member that had registered this account. BCHRevolution reserves a right to block the account for term or termless period at occurrence of some suspicions until ascertainment of circumstances. In case of any fraud activities using our affiliate programmes, all accounts will be locked and the funds will be frozen.